Why Choose The IME Care Center in Harrisburg, PA?
All of our professionals have impeccable reputations in the industry, so you can rest assured that not only will we help your claim get processed in the most efficient manner possible, but we will also provide you the highest-quality services with absolute integrity. Clients needing a personal injury independent medical exam in Harrisburg, PA know we can provide them with the expert assistance they need to help resolve legal disputes, insurance claims and more.
Many clients have turned to us for independent medical opinions that have helped them successfully close extremely complex cases. These are just a few of the services we offer.
- Addendum services: Once an IME report is issued, additional diagnostic tests or records are typically needed. Our healthcare professionals and board-certified physicians can perform a thorough review of any necessary diagnostic studies or records and provide an in-depth addendum report.
- Cold case resolution: In many instances, employers, insurance providers and attorneys will have several liability, auto or worker’s comp cases bogged down in their system. Many patients who have been injured are often frustrated as well, because they are still having issues due to their injury and are unable to get their claims resolved. We have a great deal of experience digging into old cases and bringing them to their resolution.
- Functional Capacity Evaluations: This series of tests is used to gauge a person’s ability to function in several different circumstances, including his or her ability to return to work and in what capacity.
- Narrative letter: We can provide a narrative letter to any of our clients who need summaries regarding patients who have received treatment from one of our healthcare professionals or physicians. This letter will provide detailed information on a patient’s diagnosis, prognosis, treatment history and more.
- Phone consultations: We believe strongly in always keeping the lines of communication open between all relevant parties involved in a claim stemming from an injury. We can provide you with a phone consultation regarding a patient before issuing a narrative letter if that meets your needs.
- Utilization reviews: This is a process involving the review of a patient’s treatment to determine if it was truly necessary from a medical standpoint. We can analyze medical records and then produce a report that can help protect clients against expenses related to inappropriate or unnecessary care.
When you partner with The IME Care Center, you will be working with true professionals who are the best in the industry at what they do. Whether you want to schedule a worker’s compensation independent medical examination in Harrisburg, PA or take advantage of one of our many other services, we will be ready to help in any way you need. Please give us a call at 717-901-4225 or contact us online to learn more.